Skype
bitterirony

My Madness: Pre-Meditation My Madness: Pre-Meditation

hmmm

Ok, I gotta tell ya, this is not my brand of music. The start is not very definitive, and while sometimes this is good, in this case, you have thrust us deep into a groove that at first is very difficult to grab.

It has applications, but as a song, for dance or chilling, i gotta say this ranks fairly low.

For using as a background when someone is entering a warehouse, yes- but with the volume down.

anyway, thats my opine - Keep it up!

mineworker responds:

You are right....you have hit what I wanted to pose with this song. I get the feeling of the premeditation of a murder, or someone creeping up into a warehouse or an old building.

A Little Sci-Fi A Little Sci-Fi

Ok, here's the G-Spot...

I gotta tell ya, ya had me with the synth in the beginning but lost me when I didn't hear a banging bass at the onset. Actually, never heard it.

This song has great potential, but without that bass, it is incomplete.

Polar Cruise v2 Polar Cruise v2

missing an element

Yes, it seems this misses one element, the high pitched handclap, or some serious tinny tick in there. Also, halfway your synth is off beat and honestly should be dropped. I applaud the effort though.

cyrus3335 responds:

yea, i mite update it after a wile when im done with the next 1. i know my syths suck for now but im sure ill get better sooon. either that i should take a month to do something outstanding like ragevi

Techno Loopable Beat Techno Loopable Beat

Since you are almost at 100....

I figured I would go ahead and review something for you. I gotta tell ya taht this is not all that creative, and honestly, i hate the idea of putting up loops as a rule, so take this with a grain of salt. I see nothing hugely new here, and as techno goes, its kindof bleh.

Billy (AKA Retard) Freestyle Billy (AKA Retard) Freestyle

Bringing the power of WAV home!

Ok, I see you have found the sound recorder on your computer, but really, this is nowhere near a decent song. Your lyrics are trite at best, and the fact that you used a wav keenly identifies your newness to making music. Get a program like Fruity Loops, CakeWalk, or Acid, and THEN come back.

Demo2 Demo2

Fruity Loops huh?

Just an assumption here, but I am gonna guess you are using Fruity Loops. The problem with FL is that you get so bogged down in actually creating loops that you dont take time and arrange them correctly. This is what I feel happened here. I would suggest you export your loops, individually and use a program called Acid Express, and tool your loops so that they correctly crescendo and have the proper volume you want. Otherwise, it sounds like an 808 machine, and you dont want people to know what you used ;) I think you are off to agood start though, you just need some direction, and need to make a song, start to finish. Then you will be in da house-

Strange Mushrooms? Strange Mushrooms?

Wow.

You really need to calm this down. You have way too many things going on, and therefore you get your sound muddled, and the listener (or at least this one) is forced to either choose what to listen to, or to hate the song. Hate is a strong word, but you had a good start.... Just kill some of the superfluous things in your song.

DJRunaway responds:

True, true...But I actually made this in a hurry :P :P Thanks for the review man!

Sample Test Sample Test

Very Aphex'ish

It reminds me of Aphex Twin-- Too much like it..

Try focusing on one beat, and slowing it down. Too many cooks spoil the soup and all

No Worries No Worries

Excellent

You conveyed your mood perfectly, and as such, This is going to my Itunes folder now.