Skype
bitterirony

Diplomacy Diplomacy

OH my god!

Praise be to the GI's that kicked that dopey oooooooOOooOOOOOO MY GOD BIN LADEN GOT KILLED AGAIN! BWAHAHHAHHAHAHHhAHAHhAHAHAHhA! !

Soft Outer Crust Ep#8 Soft Outer Crust Ep#8

Almost there- But not quite..

There needs to be some exposition here. Who the hell is this kid? Why is he standing there? Is this a disseratation for his class? Is he just being a moron? Maybe the whole point is to say as many "Dirty" words as he can before he becomes repetitive?

My Madness: Pre-Meditation My Madness: Pre-Meditation

hmmm

Ok, I gotta tell ya, this is not my brand of music. The start is not very definitive, and while sometimes this is good, in this case, you have thrust us deep into a groove that at first is very difficult to grab.

It has applications, but as a song, for dance or chilling, i gotta say this ranks fairly low.

For using as a background when someone is entering a warehouse, yes- but with the volume down.

anyway, thats my opine - Keep it up!

mineworker responds:

You are right....you have hit what I wanted to pose with this song. I get the feeling of the premeditation of a murder, or someone creeping up into a warehouse or an old building.

A Little Sci-Fi A Little Sci-Fi

Ok, here's the G-Spot...

I gotta tell ya, ya had me with the synth in the beginning but lost me when I didn't hear a banging bass at the onset. Actually, never heard it.

This song has great potential, but without that bass, it is incomplete.

Polar Cruise v2 Polar Cruise v2

missing an element

Yes, it seems this misses one element, the high pitched handclap, or some serious tinny tick in there. Also, halfway your synth is off beat and honestly should be dropped. I applaud the effort though.

cyrus3335 responds:

yea, i mite update it after a wile when im done with the next 1. i know my syths suck for now but im sure ill get better sooon. either that i should take a month to do something outstanding like ragevi